Resources and links
- Connexions is a collection of higher education course modules based at Rice University.
- Open Courseware (OCW) from MIT is the best-known repository of courses.
- Ariadne is a European repository that is federated with (contains information about objects located at) other European LOR’s.
- Gateway to 21st Century Skills offers a repository for K-12 teachers.
- MERLOT was one of the first inter-institutional higher education repositories to offer content reviews.
- LeMill is a repository based in Finland with an emphasis on K-12 content.
- The Orange Grove is a broad repository for educators in Florida.
- NCLOR is North Carolina’s higher education repository.
- VCILT is a multi-purpose repository from the University of Mauritius.
- Open Learning Initiative (OLI) is a collection of "cognitively informed" courses and course materials from Carnegie Mellon.
- The Interdisciplinary Journal of E-Learning and Learning Objects: http://ijklo.org/
- International Journal of Learning Technology has run special issues on LOR’s: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=87